Wednesday 30 November 2011

My Regrets

Hi! Sorry this post is not a continuation of the story. I have received an email saying that there might be some people who are turned off about the fact that Jessica is still an underage girl. I am sorry if i have offended anyone with the storyline. I needed a girl who is innocent so the younger the age, they are generally more innocent and gullible. Thus, being easily persuaded, she is more prone to try out new things. I am deeply sorry if i have offended anyone. However, since i have started the story, i cannot leave it hanging either. So i will still continue on the story. As the story progress, Jessica (the main character) will outgrow the legal age. Even though I am writing such a story, I am not promoting any underage sex activities. It is just for pure fantasies. I am truly sorry.

The next update will not be too soon as i have said on my chat box. It will most probably be updated after 2 weeks or so. No promises though. I can only say i will update as soon as possible. Meanwhile, all can email any ideas, fan stories or comments to anything. Be it critics or compliments, all are welcome. Thank you all for supporting my stories.

1 comment: