Thursday 26 April 2012

Other blogs ;)

Hi readers, I promised some fellow blog writers that I would promote their websites. However, till now i haven't done anything in promoting theirs. Whenever i'm on hiatus, there's some good websites here to check out! I hope you do like their stories too! I would appreciate that you show them the same support you have given me till now. Thanks!

Cheyenne - www.dirtylittlecheyenne.blogspot.com
The Back Alley of Sin - www.thebackalleyofsin.blogspot.com

There's another place where i get my inspirations from which is www.sexstoriespost.com. This website has many different kind of stories so i'm sure you would find one that you would like! I will try to update my story by next week. Stay tuned! 

1 comment:

  1. Best article.... Visit back... 90 varian sex... www.killdo.de.gg

    ReplyDelete